Lets talk Visor Bag/Pouch

Djxtrodinaire

Registered
Anyone uses them?

Keeps your spare from getting scratched.
any recommendation?

Thanks!

470-1002.jpg

I used to carry a spare until I bought an Akuma Phantom II helmet with a shield that gets darker as the sun gets brighter. The helmet itself is pretty nice, but the shield is fantastic. It works great as it is clear when I ride to work before the sun comes up and is very dark as I ride home in the afternoon.

I have the bag that you have pictured and have zero complaints: cheap, easy to pack plus helps to protect the visor.

Last edited:
I where a dark when I ride, and carry a clear in my suit around my rib cage in case I get caught out after dark. Microfiber cloth to clean so no need for a pouch.

Last year I bought a Vemar Jiano helmet, hopefully won't have to carry a spare visor ever again. I have gotten caught a few times with a smoked shield at night and it really sucks!

Last year I bought a Vemar Jiano helmet, hopefully won't have to carry a spare visor ever again. I have gotten caught a few times with a smoked shield at night and it really sucks!

PM sent I don't want to jack the thread I have some questions about your lid, I will start my own thread if you don't to do it via PM

Take a mismatched sock and put the shield inside the sock. I've been doing it for years and have never scratched one.

Take a mismatched sock and put the shield inside the sock. I've been doing it for years and have never scratched one.

this is what i used to do, worked well for me. i havent been in a situation where i need to carry more than one on the busa. i just ride with the clear if im gonna get caught out in the dark.

might check with Transitions, rumor has they are working on auto darkening screens for other helmets as well.

Don't carry a spare anymore since i installed HIDs. I wear a tinted visor day and night and see plenty well.

Back