Would you give her up for a GENII?

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
She's got over 71,000 miles as of today.

4611620567_f53137dd0a_b.jpg

4716850633_0af76cda38_b.jpg

Like I said before she is dead sexy! If I got to ride that all the time I wouldn't dream of it. :laugh:

if you were at 20k or 15k I would say yea but at 71K it's more like a memeber of the family than a disposable vehicle.

More pics. Sorry, I was having trouble with the other laptop earlier. I don't have a newer pics of the wheels so here you go.
4666755388_6da6cf5c38_b.jpg

4645405529_3a658f3e3b_b.jpg

4612248914_1d4c893435_b.jpg

Do you clean it at redlights.....lmao

That bikes is always spotless and always running.

You want my opinion, never sell it. I still own my first car(bought in 1977) and the truck the wife drove when she got her license. I guess I get attached to stuff with wheels.

Thanks for your thoughts guys. For those that didn't know, I bought her brand new (still in a crate) on September 27 of '07.

Do you clean it at redlights.....lmao

That bikes is always spotless and always running.

You want my opinion, never sell it. I still own my first car(bought in 1977) and the truck the wife drove when she got her license. I guess I get attached to stuff with wheels.

:rofl:

No, I don't clean it at red lights but I clean it before or after each ride. A must for me.:laugh:

NO, no, no, no, and NO WAY IN HECK!!!! There is no way I would trade her for a GENII. I have heard good things about GENII, but your ride is a family member. A faithful and trust worthy and BEAUTIFUL family member!

Thanks again, folks. I really appreciate your opinions. I'm just really curious what you guys think about switching to a GENII. I was dreaming of a black GENII with the same wheels.

Like I say...Selene will never go anywhere...but there is always room for 2...

or 3..
or 4...
or... :whistle:

Who says you have to give her up for a Gen2?

No one.

You can have both...I'm thinkin'. :beerchug:

Have both! If you own her there is no reason to get rid of her. One can never have to many bikes in ones stable!

DSC04445.jpg

Last edited:
I've asked myself the same thing. If I got a GenII I'd have to start over fixing it up to suit me. Plus, mine's paid for, and I'm in no hurry to jump into another loan. I'm sure the GenIIs are sweet, but this one's mine.

A GenIII, though....:laugh:

Back