Welcome me to the club :)

Rongotti

Registered
Well after doing much wheeling and dealing I found my Busa!!! Red 04 otd for 10,800, this after Ron turners first quote to me of 12,945 hahahahaha what a joke. I had to drive from Jax to deland but it was worth it for the savings. I got the gap insurance a helmet and my gloves for 11,119 after all was said and done. Now for the bad news. Since I got prqualified online and had the info faxed to Bill Lennon suzuki in st aug, they had to verify that I hadnt purchesed a bike through them before I could take it. They  were already closed so I have to wait till Tue. But since the weather was horrible, maybe it is a good thing as they will truck my bike to my front door tues night. PLus this gives me some time to check with my credit union for a lower interest rate, as they cant hold me to the contract till I take possession. So I came home with a helmet, gloves and a red hump for 11 thousand dollars lol. I am excited and I didnt even have to have insurance proof. The red was the one I originally wanted and I ended up back where I started with my LIMITED edition princess. For any of you still looking for a busa,  Motorsports of Delray by far has the hottest deal going OTD Red 04 for 10,687.64 nice. If a brand new .5 mile havin 03 all siver is what you crave then Sky Powersports in lakeland has one brand spankin new for 8,987 otd. Now I need to figure out what simple mods to do and what accesories to buy
smile.gif

So I came home with a helmet, gloves and a red hump for 11 thousand dollars lol[/QUOTE]

Wow!! That sounds like a great deal!! haha!!
Congratulations...Welcome...I don't guess they brothered to mention the fact that the black/purple is really the fastest
'busa ever made? I mean don't get me wrong...the LE is a real sweet machine it's just not quite as fast as the black/purple and this is just fact...enjoy the addiction!!
Ride safe...

Congratulations! The insanity will take take over everything! No real simple list of mods as you can tell from everything that is posted here. Take a couple days and tidy up the details and get ready to ride!

CONGRATS!!!!! I am glad i wasnt the only one that dreamed of a PINK BUSA!!!!!!!!!

First things first.... Get you a kick ass HAYABUSA Tank pad, and some Harris Busa Grips.

So I came home with a helmet, gloves and a red hump for 11 thousand dollars lol

Wow!! That sounds like a great deal!! haha!!
Congratulations...Welcome...I don't guess they brothered to mention the fact that the black/purple is really the fastest
'busa ever made? I mean don't get me wrong...the LE is a real sweet machine it's just not quite as fast as the black/purple and this is just fact...enjoy the addiction!!
Ride safe...[/QUOTE]
Come on BusaBad...

Everyone knows that Red is the Fastest Busa by far.
The Red comes with the internal Flux Capicitor built in.
Couple that with the decreased drag from the powder coated frame and it's a no brainer.

<!--EDIT|Cecil_Stringer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091934731 -->

nope, he's right-- it's the black and purple. I smoked 4 red LTDs the other sunny day. My bike absorbed the photons and transfered the energy to the rear in the form of horsepower. Heck, I probably dyno 180 stock in the sun! Cloudy days, I don't race.

Congrats! I figured something was up when you didn't call to go riding. I drove down to Daytona to get a new visor. Stormed like hell from St. Aug to Daytona and back. St. Aug to Jax was clear. Went to The Helmet Shop in Daytona. Those Suomy helmets are sweet. Almost identical to the Arai. They seem to have better graphics. Which graphic did you get?

Congrats and welcome to the board.

However, previous intricately detailed, minutely examined evidence has proven unequivocably, that...

blackandblueisfastest!
face7.gif

Congrats!  I figured something was up when you didn't call to go riding.  I drove down to Daytona to get a new visor.  Stormed like hell from St. Aug to Daytona and back.  St. Aug to Jax was clear.  Went to The Helmet Shop in Daytona.  Those Suomy helmets are sweet.  Almost identical to the Arai.  They seem to have better graphics.  Which graphic did you get?
Well thats more bad news
sad.gif
they didnt sell Suomy so I didnt get my Jdv Goorbergh helmet. I got one of those that the whole front raises, just something to last till I get my suomy. Tue night we can roll out if you want to I will be ready to rock
smile.gif

Congrats!  I figured something was up when you didn't call to go riding.  I drove down to Daytona to get a new visor.  Stormed like hell from St. Aug to Daytona and back.  St. Aug to Jax was clear.  Went to The Helmet Shop in Daytona.  Those Suomy helmets are sweet.  Almost identical to the Arai.  They seem to have better graphics.  Which graphic did you get?
Well thats more bad news
sad.gif
they didnt sell Suomy so I didnt get my Jdv Goorbergh helmet. I got one of those that the whole front raises, just something to last till I get my suomy. Tue night  we can roll out if you want to I will be ready to rock
smile.gif
Be sure to check the helmet shop in Daytona. They sell my arai Corsair for around $450 - sick price.

Back