$1500 to spend!

NewbieOnBusa

Registered
Ok guys... i am asking for your expert help here... i came up with budget of about $1500 to spend. i currently own a 2006 Busa completely stock except K&N Filter... where can i spend this money to make this bike look and run good, strong and smoooth.... thnx .org :bowdown:

Im no expert but usually the best first mods are full exhaust with power commander tuned maybe a little 4-6inch stretch braided brake lines double bubble gel seat man there are many different ways you can go....

Get the bike sprung for your weight(if it's not already) then spend the rest of your money improving the rider through attending performance riding schools, track days and keep decent tires on tires on it. The best part of improving the rider is that it transfers from bike to bike.

Maybe there's a way to do all of what everyone is suggesting... I'd try to find a full exhaust and a PC3 used and save some money there... See if you can find a good deal on a tune and then look into advanced riding classes and track days...

:beerchug:

I got gears all good to go.. spend about 690 on gears.. $400 alpinestar jacket and helmet... :) ... now its time for modding the bike.. any visual/body upgrades?

*cough* pants boots *cough* gloves *cough*

...then start modding

With your lack of riding skills and experience I would suggest the first thing you might buy should probably be frame sliders.:whistle:

BTW, on your last thread when I suggested you sell the Busa and buy a bike to learn to ride on you responded that you didn't have any money to do so as you weren't rich. (even though you receive money when you sell a bike, not spend it) You aren't a troll are you?

Last edited:
Used an unabused set of slip on cans, new image seat some LEDs for the plastics the de-restrict or for mph cap some throttle meisters for throttle lock. Should be able to do all with in the budget :thumbsup:

Depends on your style of ride, but I did the Invisible Shield on mine and it was well worth the 780 I paid.

With your lack of riding skills and experience I would suggest the first thing you might buy should probably be frame sliders.:whistle:

BTW, on your last thread when I suggested you sell the Busa and buy a bike to learn to ride on you responded that you didn't have any money to do so as you weren't rich. (even though you receive money when you sell a bike, not spend it) You aren't a troll are you?

Last time i checked $1500 was not a lot of money to spend.. i see people spending well over 7-9k in their bike... compared to that..ii guess i aint that rich... you like stalking dont u?

Last edited:
I was expecting people to tell me or recommend about exhausts or pc3 or some visual mods... where these damn putting me down kind of talks come from... i see some people just trieng to put other down here..wuts up with that...i m a noobie in busa world but i am not retarted...:argue:

Neways.. considering what you folks told me.. i guess yoshimura full exhaust or akrapovic slip-ons :thumbsup: .. pc3... undertail....ss front rear clutch lines...wont be bad to make it feel a lil better...

I was expecting people to tell me or recommend about exhausts or pc3 or some visual mods... where these damn putting me down kind of talks come from... i see some people just trieng to put other down here..wuts up with that...i m a noobie in busa world but i am not retarted...:argue:

No one said that, but you're missing the point. Jacket and helmet qualify for only 40% of your gear. Jeans, shoes and knuckles do not fair well against pavement. A good pair of armored gloves will run at least $100, pants another $200+ and boots at least $100 on sale but more likely closer to $200. That leaves you somewhere around MAYBE $1000 to mod. Check the classifieds for a good used full system and PC3 for starters. If you're lucky you'll find one for under $500 for both exhaust and PC3, a custom tune will eat up another $150 or more, and like someone else mentioned get a GOOD set of sliders. The money will be spent before you know it.

Back