Our Road trip Jun 30th Rt 33 Scrape Kick Stand and A Flat..

Djxtrodinaire

Registered
Well Me, Big E and a friend set off to RT 33 and surrounding area.
My goal was 600 miles and only gotten 530+

I scraped my kickstand on RT211 which threw me off balance on a sweeping left turn. Big E behind me in Shocked!

Around 300+ miles of beautiful riding roads I must have hit something and put a nail/gash on my rear tire. Thank god for Big E's friend to have a Tire plug and it was enough to plug in the unusually large size hole. :cheerleader:

A West Virginian stopped by and helped up pump up the rear tire. I am Thankful for that!

First time in my riding years Ive ever gotten a flat!

Both friends reassured me that I can ride it "normally" cough, the rest of the way home.. which was almost 200 miles away!

6:30am to 11:30pm

Ordered me a new Q2

Awesome day!

Took Some pics hope you all enjoy!

30jun10  (1).jpg

30jun10  (2).jpg

30jun10  (3).jpg

This was along a summit on Rt 33 Awesome road! You can see the the other side of the sweeping left turns :laugh: Some where tooo "technical" for me where the turn speed sign goes from 35mph and then a sudden 15mph! :poke:
I made it thru, though Big E and his friend was always waiting for me at the end :laugh:

30jun10  (4).jpg

30jun10  (5).jpg

30jun10  (6).jpg

30jun10  (7).jpg

Great ride! :thumbsup:
I pretty much did the exact same trip as you guys, just the day before. Some sweet roads down through there. My arse has NEVER been so sore after this ride a couple of weeks ago (longer ride). It should be illegal for that kind of pain in the rear end :laugh:

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

Great ride! :thumbsup:
I pretty much did the exact same trip as you guys, just the day before. Some sweet roads down through there. My arse has NEVER been so sore after this ride a couple of weeks ago (longer ride). It should be illegal for that kind of pain in the rear end :laugh:

Yah man! My buttocks were crying after 350 miles :rofl:

Back