Very URGENT:Please pray for a hurt rider/ local purple heart Veteran!!

rashad

Registered
My good friend Clint really needs everyone...I cannot express how important it is for each of you to stop what you are doing right now and hit your knees. This man fought for each and every one of us and our freedom...

His company was out on a misson and exited the stryker to take a piss. As he is supposed to do he waited until everyone else got into the vehicle and as he began to enter it exploded, killing every single one of his guys. He was the leader of that group. Probably felt like losing family.

On top of that he lost his leg in the explosion. He had done three tours in Iraq and he came home and STILL RODE WITH A FAKE LEG. Now, please Tell me you have problems!

From what I understand his girlfriend abandoned him due to his leg situation... I dont know the details though.

The rear tire on my Busa' he gave me. I needed a rear tire on a ride and he literally rode to his house and rode back with it around his neck! So I could ride that day. He then called and asked his buddy to mount it for cheap at the stealership. That is Clint to a T.

Please read the following article and even better, If you could join up even if you aren't local and give some condolences..a lot of these guys are his friends.... And the two hit most by it are both Police officers who were military as well...

Please help guys... come together and show him he is NOT ALONE!

Local rider Down (Boots)

I hate to hear about things like this, it just breaks my heat :( Your friend is in my thoughts and prayers.

Prayer made. This is so very sad.
Below is address to where he is if anyone wants to send him a card.
I got it from the other forum.
I plan on sending one.
Dont know him and I hope he will be able to read it .
I hope if he can it will give him a little light to look thru.

Send Cards / Flowers / Well Wishes to:

Clinton Mettler
ICU Bed 40
Geisinger Medical Center
100 N. Academy Ave
Danville, PA 17822

wow thank you blanca I didnt even think of doing that!

Thanks everyone else!!! Please keep praying and join if you can and give them all well wishes!!

wow thank you blanca I didnt even think of doing that!

Thanks everyone else!!! Please keep praying and join if you can and give them all well wishes!!

Your welcome. As a firm believer in the lord and Jesus Christ I have a list of questions I plan on asking them if and when I am allowed to pass thru the gates. As far as Clint is concerned 'why' will def be one of them.
Men like him should be charmed for the rest of the life and it is diff to understand 'why' God chose to once again test him.

An American Tragedy.

Best wishes to all. To you, your friend, to the families of the lost...

Very sad.

Sorry to hear about this. Prayers out to him and his immediate family. Dude's been through a lot.

Your welcome. As a firm believer in the lord and Jesus Christ I have a list of questions I plan on asking them if and when I am allowed to pass thru the gates. As far as Clint is concerned 'why' will def be one of them.
Men like him should be charmed for the rest of the life and it is diff to understand 'why' God chose to once again test him.

I think, though I hate this, I may have an answer..

I believe that God needs his ultimate warriors sometimes more than we do... and by the time Clint goes home he will have been through some tough times..which can make you stronger if you have enough character and persistence.

TO go through all of this, my friends, takes more character than I myself currently posess....

To find the good in this, as you said, "please tell me you have problems". I think I do sometimes until something terrible like this is put in front of me. It hits home and really makes you count your blessings. I pray that GOD blesses him and his family, along with all those lost. I am very sorry, and so grateful for his service, and all our brave soldiers. May GOD bless them all.

Wow, that is truly terrible! Prayers are to him, I'll throw him on our running list at work as well.

Thanks all, keep it coming and I noticed no one registered or posted yet, and I know that would really surprise some folks in a positive way.

Sometimes it helps to get support when you dont even expect it...

I tried to reg and this is what it said ?

An Error Has Occurred!Sorry, but you're not allowed to register multiple accounts at the same time from the same computer.

I have never been to this site until today ?
Place is very confusing and I cannot even find a simple 'PM/email Admin' tab to tell them this ?
Whats up ?
I try to register and it either says above or when I finish filling in info and click 'register' nothing happens ?
Thats why I love this place I guess :dunno:

Last edited:
Back