HRHDi has claimed my R6 for her own

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
After watching all the fun that we had in Eureka Springs, Diana asked if she could try out the R6. Last night we went for a ride and I'm proud to say that she now understands. Furthermore, she has utilized her powers of eminent domain to claim my R6 in her name.

:beerchug:

i sense we need Paul Harvey to fill the rest of us in :poke:

:rofl:

Come on Dan, the world has a right to know what we know :poke:

I'll pay for it...I've just pushed him into the arms of another.

BMW.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing to know...What Lady Di wants lady Di gets....and Dan is just the btch:poke::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But can ya think of a cuter couple though? No Vabs you can't vote for yourself and Omar:poke::rofl:

Congrats! I figured if I gave it enough time you would take it over before i STOLE i from Dan:laugh::laugh:

Nothing to know...What Lady Di wants lady Di gets....and Dan is just the btch:poke::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But can ya think of a cuter couple though? No Vabs you can't vote for yourself and Omar:poke::rofl:

Congrats! I figured if I gave it enough time you would take it over before i STOLE i from Dan:laugh::laugh:

Hey Brother!!!

Hopefully we will get to see you in the Fall.

Nice bike Dan. When you going to let me take it out so that you can get closer to the 600 miles you need before tracking it? ???:laugh:

I'm sure we can swap bikes on one of our runs. If we do ECR on the 15, we will need to do a couple Ida Rd runs.

Back