Tank Pad

dalaster88

Registered
After searching on ebay and what not, I was not able to find the type of tank pad that I am looking for. I wan't the typical boned tank pad thats black with the hayabusa logo or kanji in white. Can anyone help me?

I think Suzuki stopped production by companies not affiliated on the basis of copyright infringement. It was a couple years back and they were going after quite a few things like that. You may find someone with some left, but they are quite scarce.

After searching on ebay and what not, I was not able to find the type of tank pad that I am looking for. I wan't the typical boned tank pad thats black with the hayabusa logo or kanji in white. Can anyone help me?

Your talking about the top tank pad thats fits in front of the gas tank right? Ebay has them in black with the word Hayabusa outlined in white.. I'm ordering one next week..

Keep looking you will find the one you want It took me 2-3 days of looking :laugh: If there are any local shops around you check them out.

Keep looking you will find the one you want It took me 2-3 days of looking :laugh: If there are any local shops around you check them out.

I think the one you are looking for is manufactured by Harris. I have one on my busa. Installed it in 05, and like others have said, I don't think the manufacturer can sell them anymore, but you may find some old stock at some retailer.

I just have these... although I think technically this is a tank grip.

Motorcycle Tank Pads from TechSpec-USA - Suzuki Gripster*Sport | Pashnit Moto

62-0065-HF1_big.jpg

62-0065-HF1_big.jpg

I just have these... although I think technically this is a tank grip.

Tank Pads from TechSpec-USA - Suzuki Gripster Sport

+1 :thumbsup:

I have one on my busa and I love how it looks/function. Imho most tank pads on the market looks fugly by far.

Back