Greenbean, or another rider with big feet; I got a question

woodrrow

Registered
What boots do you wear? I wear a size 15, I think I saw somewhere on here where greenbean said he wears alpinestars size 14 b/c they actually size them large or something.

While we're at it, how about some affordable leather pants in size XLT.

I just think it's funny that everyone knows and associates Zack (Greenbean) as the resident "big feet" member. :lol:

Don't worry Zack....we know the girls love you :whistle: :laugh:

How big are you dude?? Let me know what you find :please:

I just bought these, am awaiting them to come, some of the only boots I could find in a European size 50. If these are made small like every damn thing else in the motorcycle world, I'm screwed... :banghead:

Alpinestars S-MX 5 Motorcycle Boots :: New Enough

I also bought these because, unhemmed, they are 36" long.

FirstGear Sport Tour Motorcycle Overpants (STOP) :: New Enough

And they are on closeout :thumbsup:

If you can find some leather pants suitable for track days that would fit a taller rider, POST IT UP :cheerleader: I'm not talking 6'2 tall either, cause I'm still half a foot taller than the supposed "tall guys." :poke:

spartanleathers.com makes custom stuff, I might have to do that. LA Busa turned me on to them today..

S4L do you normally wear a 14?

Thanks for the link to Spartanleathers - not too bad of prices.

I wear 14-15's depending on the shoe.

Thanks for the link to Spartanleathers - not too bad of prices.

I wear 14-15's depending on the shoe.

I'm 15-16

I just ordered a pair of Sidi Vertigo 14.5

I finally got the search function to work and found the posts I was looking for. Hopefully they will fit. I'll let you know.

I splurged b/c I'm planning on getting into the track days with LA Busa and some friends. So they'll last me a while I'm guessing. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Photo of alleged big feet from my personal files.:poke:

IMG_6945a.jpg

Photo of alleged big feet from my personal files.:poke:
You got nothing. I wear 15 or 16 depending on the manufacturer. My Alpinestars SMX are size 48 and fit a little snug but are comfortable.

Sandals.jpg

24068_108459709188228_100000725992583_104886_203289_n.jpg

Like Big Bad John, I also wear a 15-16. I have the Sidi Vertigos. Size 50. they were snug at first but after climbing up and down a hill to rescue a bike and walking in them for a week. they stretched slightly and are comfortable.
I have been told that Alpinestars run big. Have not found anything local for me to try on a pair.

Turn's out all US suppliers are out of the Sidi Vertigos in 14.5... I ordered a pair of Sidi Fusion from Revzilla that should be here in a couple of days.

Right now I'm checking with some UK suppliers to see if they have what I need in stock. Hopefully if they do have them, they won't be ridiculously expensive to ship and I'll just return the Fusions.

I have a size 14 and I use the Joe Rocket Super Street Boots. They are size 13 but they fit just fine. Seem to run a little big. Don't know if they will work for size 15 though.

Back