first video..work in progress

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
ok i made a mount for the bike and im working on a few of the vibration and sound issues. thought you guys would enjoy lol

Last edited by a moderator:
its a 1.4g vid...they wont let me upload there...sorry two

Very nice I liked it, we should open a video section for things like this.
Some days we can't ride, because of weather and watching these vids help with the urge to go.

Ben

Great :thumbsup: on the video and editing.

What camera did you use? How did you mount it? What software did you use to edit the video? Inquiring minds want to know. :whistle:

Looks like a good spot...do you have any pics of the mount you made~?~

:laugh: Is THAT a camera.??
Excellent video Chris. You were cranking it pretty good there a few times.!!
I see you got lots of Po Po there too..!!

IF you have a GoPro camera, may I ask what volume setting you have programmed in, HI or LO and are you using the waterproof rubber seal in the housing? I'm still experimenting with mine.

guys i know you going to poo poo yourselves..but its just a sanyo vpc-e1090 10 mp camera with hd. 99 bucks at walmart. editing software was video impression 2 software that came with the camera.

no twisties in your area? :poke: nice job on the mount and the clip was great. :beerchug:

oh we got twisties..that was just my ride to my brothers from work for his daughters bday party...got the mount made up and tried it out.

The only thing that I think needs tweaked is that the camera focused on your fairing and not the road. I see you're getting ready for Hayas in the Hills. :beerchug:

Back