doin air horn install, need help asap!

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
I'm stuck on the wiring to factory horn switch, someone please help, call me if u can 814-882-3908
Posted via Mobile Device

when i did mine, it was just a straight two wire job. no need to bother with pos or neg since all it needs it to connect to complete the circuit. what troubles are you having?

Use a relay to EASE THE LOAD ON THE HORN BUTTON. You will melt that horn button spring when you need it the most. TAKE IT FROM ME THATS A PAIN IN THE @$$ to FIX.

JD

loud as heck and much respect to Omar for allowing me to call him during his daughter's softball game
Posted via Mobile Device

Used the relay included in the kit. Just needed advice on wiring is all. Got it all figured out, will be relocating compressor to the trunk once I get more fuel line. I liked IceMann's idea of usin fuel line better so I got 5 ft and it was just a bit shy.
Posted via Mobile Device

:worthless:
Used the relay included in the kit. Just needed advice on wiring is all. Got it all figured out, will be relocating compressor to the trunk once I get more fuel line. I liked IceMann's idea of usin fuel line better so I got 5 ft and it was just a bit shy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back