European Trip gear tested over 1300 miles

Jasper

Registered
The gear i have fitted to the Busa is listed below, with comments;

Bagster tank cover - worked in conjunction with my Oxford tanks bag. really hand for stowing day to day stuff; Camera, passport for crossing borders, change, camera etc.

Air Hawk seat - This piece of kit was amazing. It may not enhance the bikes appearance when you are off it, but man that seat is real comfy. No numb ass even when covering 300 plus miles during the longest days ride. Recommend this to anyone who does serious mileage.

Suzuki double bubble screen - I expected more wind protection. I am six foot 1" and had to hunker down to prevent wind buffeting on the German Autobahns at 140 plus mph. But better than stock.

Ventura soft luggage system - This piece of kit has amazing storage capacity, so i cannot fault the carrying remit. But felt a little uneasy leaving the bike unattended with it attached and no means of locking it Having said that every time i returned to the bike the luggage was still there.

Michelin Road Pilot 2 - these tires i have had fitted since 3500 miles. the bike has now covered 7100ish miles and there is still plenty of miles left in them yet. With the added bonus that they handle really well.

Picture of bike below with afore mentioned gear.

100.jpg

191.jpg

Back