High up Hayabusa...

GoAWOL

Abiit, excessit, evasit
Donating Member
Registered
Rode up to Mt Evans, more than 14000 feet. Highest paved road in North America! Wildlife, panoramas....great day to be in Colorado.

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

gg1.jpg

Nyce, GoAWOL!! Heres a couple of the Hayabusa.org first 2005 Meet n Greet back in 2005.

Rocky Mt.

Todd

100_0182.jpg

Group photo @ Independence Pass.

4-2.jpg

Somewhere on our way to Aspen.
Sonny, striking a Pose.

100_0113-2.jpg

Last edited:
Dang those pics make me want to get the bike out of town for a trip, I need to get out dang.... jealous

Nice pics Sean! Glad to see your still up and riding! :thumbsup:

Question: Can you get a passenger on there with those bags?

Missed you at the bike wash yesterday (see other thread in SE Riders for pics). But I see you were riding too! :beerchug:

Nice pics Sean! Glad to see your still up and riding! :thumbsup:

Question: Can you get a passenger on there with those bags?

Missed you at the bike wash yesterday (see other thread in SE Riders for pics). But I see you were riding too! :beerchug:

Thanks Peter...miss those trips with the fellas. You Southeast guys need to come out for a visit.

Although I haven't done it for an extended trip you can mount a rider with the Givi bags. Of course the bag on the rear seat has to go but it's doable.

Awesome pics!!! Thanks for sharing them-- The views, and the bikes....doesn't get any better:thumbsup:

Rode up to Mt Evans, more than 14000 feet. Highest paved road in North America! Wildlife, panoramas....great day to be in Colorado.

Awesome pics for sure, youre a lucky man to experience that. I have a question, don't mean to rob your thread but what brand and model tank and tail bags are you using. That looks like they fit great on the bike.

WOW!! I'm impressed, to say the least! What breath taking scenery! Thank you for sharing!! AWESOME!! :thumbsup:

any issues with the bike at that altitude?
Posted via Mobile Device

Awesome pics for sure, youre a lucky man to experience that. I have a question, don't mean to rob your thread but what brand and model tank and tail bags are you using. That looks like they fit great on the bike.

The tank bag is a Rapid Transit 19 (Here's my review link) and the rear bag is a standard Cortech Sport Tail Bag (Shopping Link )

Love the Rapid Transit but the Cortech has left some room for improvement

Back