Pazzo Levers

Kaptain Kanji

Registered
HOLEY crapola, 179 bucks on Ebay for a set of levers. ???
I almost messed my pants when I saw that.!!
You Bros that have Pazzo levers have my awe and admiration.!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited:
Supply and demand. Are they overpriced? yes, Are they worth it? maybe, Do they look awesome? Oh yeeeeaaahhhh :laugh: I'm on my second set had a set on my 600. Check with Pashnit He offers free engraving with them.

HOLEY crapola, 179 bucks on Ebay for a set of levers. ???
I almost messed my pants when I saw that.!!
You Bros that have Pazzo levers have my awe and admiration.!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

$179 is cheap, too!

Suggested retail on ASV's is $250.

Oh, and Pazzo sets the prices, not the vendors. If you find a vendor selling them for cheaper, they are not authorized to do so.

Can't remember for sure, but I think I paid almost, if not as much, for mine 3 years ago. If that's the case, not a bad price really.

I have the Pazzo on the clutch (long)l ever side to match my Brembo's black brake lever! Similiar shape! Only issue I have with the Pazzo... is at full squeezed on the clutch lever, the end of it hits the bar end. Factory stops at the rubber handle. Other then that I like it!

I went with set of Pazzo levers and never looked back. Its great set of levers with broad range of adjustments. :thumbsup:

Love mine too, I got in em' right before the price jump, soo glad I did. Free Driven gel grips too.

BusaUD1 005.jpg

Last edited:
What's $179 for a set of levers that will last years ?
Let's see if they last for mmmm only just two yrs that's only .23 cents a day :)

I have pazzo longs and I bought them on a group buy from Pashnit for less than that...

I had the Pazzos on my Gen I, and put them on my Gen II. They hit when turning (bike is lowered). So I bought the FP Tacticals thinking they would clear they don't, so now I have both, using the FP's now.

My buddy just sold me the set he had on his Gen2 yesterday and they feel great!! I love the different adjustable positions and the look! Funny thing is he said the brake side was hitting at full turn and when he reinstalled the OEM levers it hit too (bike is lowered). He said he had them on his Gen1 and they were fine (it was lowered too), I was already rolling down the road before he had a chance to change his mind!!:laugh::thumbsup: $150. He's even letting me try them out for a few days before I pay him to make sure I really like them!

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

Back