Need help chosing an aftermarket brake lever

IG.

Registered
The search didn't yield results. I would be OK with the stock lever, but I run out of adjustment. I want the lever to be pretty far from the handlebar. So I set the adjuster to 1, but it's still not to my liking.

Can someone recommend an aftermarket lever which has more adjustments. I might as well replace my broken (shorty) clutch lever if they are sold in pairs.

Last edited:
not sure what words you used to search but here a few options (each one is someone's favorite :) ) All are VERY adjustable (FWIW, I have ASV shorties on my bike)
PAZZO
CRG
FP TACTICAL
ASV

Pazzo's FTW :thumbsup: Is your bike lowered I have heard of people having problems with them hitting on lowered bikes just FYI

I have a set of Pazzo levers on my 2000 Busa. I love the short brake lever. I have a short clutch lever (thanks for a screw up by Pashnit) and would have much preferrred the longer Pazzo clutch lever. The levers have a good feel and great adjustability, quality parts.

Pazzo's, we have some sets in stock or an custom order you a set with your name on them..

i have a set of pazzo levers on my 2000 busa. I love the short brake lever. I have a short clutch lever (thanks for a screw up by pashnit) and would have much preferrred the longer pazzo clutch lever. The levers have a good feel and great adjustability, quality parts.

what color are your levers?
HOW OLD ARE THEY?....

Golden, the levers are a month old and I have ridden the bike one time for 10 miles since I put them on. The levers are blue with blue adjusters. The loss of leverage with the short clutch lever is a pain in stop and go traffic. The short brake lever is perfect. I think the perfect combination is the long clutch lever and the short brake lever. Pashnit also advertised a battery for the Busa as a replacement, I got screwed with that deal also. The battery he sold me required a change to both wires. Emails go unanswered, never again. I'll stick to reputable sponsors on this site.

Golden, the levers are a month old and I have ridden the bike one time for 10 miles since I put them on. The levers are blue with blue adjusters. The loss of leverage with the short clutch lever is a pain in stop and go traffic. The short brake lever is perfect. I think the perfect combination is the long clutch lever and the short brake lever. Pashnit also advertised a battery for the Busa as a replacement, I got screwed with that deal also. The battery he sold me required a change to both wires. Emails go unanswered, never again. I'll stick to reputable sponsors on this site.

Pashnit is a reputable sponsor of this site. I deal with him alot. I'm sure he will make good for whatever isn't right.

FP Bi-Fold Tactical. The short brake, long clutch is a great combination.

DSCI0039.jpg

Thanks for suggestions. I am looking for a normal length levers especially for the brake lever because I am using the right three fingers to brake - middle, ring and little - more convenient to keep the brakes covered all the time, and better leverage. The main objective on the brake lever to have it further away from the handlebar than stock. I don't care much for a fancy look. Silver of black is just fine.

Clutch lever - I have it shoft since I broke it, and it works just fine, but I would replace it to match - I would prefer a regular length for when you are stuck in traffic.

Pazzo'z are shorties as I understand, so that's not gonna work for the brake lever. When I need to drop from 150 to 50 in 3-4 sec, and then do it again in 2 min, and again and again - shorties just not the right ones for this - I need all the leverage I can get.

not sure what words you used to search but here a few options (each one is someone's favorite :) ) All are VERY adjustable (FWIW, I have ASV shorties on my bike)
PAZZO
CRG
FP TACTICAL
ASV

When you say very adjustable, what do you mean? I looked at some and they seem to have 6 positions - same as the number of adjustments for the stock lever. Which one will place the brake lever further away from the handlebar compared to the stock brake lever?

Someone sent me a PM (you know who you are) and referred to their ebay store in Singapore where they have a set of levers for $65 plush $20 shipping. Nothing is wrong with sending a PM and offering a part for sale if this part matches exactly my need. However, there were no clarification of that - just a general copy/paste sales pitch that he sells levers and the link of course.

Just something very wrong with it, and I'll leave it at that.

BusaWhipped, what's the deal with the fuse box on the left and a bunch of audio connectors on the right? :rofl:

Someone sent me a PM (you know who you are) and referred to their ebay store in Singapore where they have a set of levers for $65 plush $20 shipping. Nothing is wrong with sending a PM and offering a part for sale if this part matches exactly my need. However, there were no clarification of that - just a general copy/paste sales pitch that he sells levers and the link of course.

Just something very wrong with it, and I'll leave it at that.

PM Sent.

Good luck with Ebay coming from overseas.LOL.I order PIAA 9005 Led blue highbeams and a month and still nothing.But im running stock levers and have the brocks adjustment cam on the clutch side.Its nice but the break side doesnt seem like it can come apart in 1 piece..LOL

BusaWhipped, what's the deal with the fuse box on the left and a bunch of audio connectors on the right? :rofl:

I used to have multiple cameras, screens, and DVRs mounted on the bike to make ride DVDs. The box also has the cruise control and light kill electronics in it. Since I'm using the GoPros now, I need remove some of that stuff when I get a chance.

Last edited:
Back