Going thru the Drive Thru on Blanca...Morrison this is for you

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Since I cant find the other thread ? and some of you wanted to see it for yourself here it is.

Sandwich in jacket and drink in my mouth...:laugh:

:thumbsup:

Just like my ol choc lab.. give him something (can, stick, ball...) and he'd carry it around in his mouth all day long. :laugh:

What?! No haters yet?! Nobody to tell you how dangerous that is!:rofl: Awesome! :rofl:Can you get me a burger?

Cheeseburger with the works $3
One large drink with bag $2
Saiid driving one of the fastest production bike on the planet with a bag hanging out of his mouth looking like a complete dork.... Priceless

Just kiddin bro, but that was funny!:laugh:

I guess you have to find ways to amuse yourself when the land is that flat and the road that straight. Not to mention the 100 lights. :rofl:

Very nice.

YOU got too much time on your hands......:poke::rofl:! I have done this myself late at night coming back from the hang out! Roll through the drive through on the bike... order and get it home!

Man,that is the slowest drive-thru I've ever seen! No wonder you turned the ignition off.

Gots to do what ya gots to do.:thumbsup:

The only thing I found strange was in 1st vid your bike sounded like a VW diesel.:laugh:

Cheeseburger with the works $3
One large drink with bag $2
Saiid driving one of the fastest production bike on the planet with a bag hanging out of his mouth looking like a complete dork.... Priceless

Just kiddin bro, but that was funny!:laugh:

Thank you . I didn't think I was complete ! :)

Vega I don't see how you could mount that on a Busa ? No extra space on the bars ? Plus all the jostling and bumping may cause it to 'throw' the soda all over the place ?

Man,that is the slowest drive-thru I've ever seen! No wonder you turned the ignition off.

Pandanin the place is Jon Smith subs . Not really a burger joint but a place famous for fresh subs and cheesesteak sandwiches . They make it fresh only after you order . Most of the time there are a few folks in the drivethru and after you order they ask you to pull forward and park and then walk it out to you .

I don't always carry stuff like that as most of the time I have drinks at home and just strap the food to the passenger seat with a bungie but there was a thread last week that I posted in and some asked me how i did it so there you go !

Back