~please vote for an old dawg~

ICEMANN

Registered
Hey eveyone, Rhythm and I went up to the dragon and had one heck of a trip. Fri, sat, sun. Rode down and back from Ohio. 1300 miles total.

Made the cover of the draon photography website. Please go vote for an old dawg so I can win a 16x20 print. Down near the bottom under highlights of the week. Right side.

(Blue n silver busa, silver jacket, silver helmet and blue jeans :bah: ) Click one of the stars under the photo to cast your vote. Far left is poor, far right is very good. Your own judgement there.

US129 Photos - Your Source for Photos from the world famous Tail of the Dragon

THANKS ! ... Also I must point out that I do have safety gear on. Love those Bahn padded pants etc.

ICE

done! :thumbsup:

300x200-images-stories-PhotosOfTheWeek-20100621-10.jpg

Done, you deserve to win the poster for sure, especially since you have jeans on, It is time for you to get some leathers, you are looking good in that pic.:thumbsup:

I agree with the leathers, if I wouldnt have had padding on under those jeans I wouldnt have had so much liquid courage. I still had to ride home.

~HATS OFF~ to that gold wing pilot. Man he had that sucker way over!.

jd

Done! I made the site after one of our bashes and they sent me a 5x7 for just making the front page...love it!

Nice shot...tell Ty to stop hiding and stop in to say hi too :thumbsup:

Done. At 40 votes and a full 5 stars, looks like you have it at this point. When will you know the results?

Back