New smoked front turns

slngshott

Registered
Well I installed my smoked front turns and love the look against the carbon and black with the smoked headlight. I ended up taking nose and fairings off totally.

busa smoked turns.jpg

IMG_5249[1].jpg

why'd you have to take off the nose to install the front signal covers? and where'd u get em?
Posted via Mobile Device

why'd you have to take off the nose to install the front signal covers? and where'd u get em?
Posted via Mobile Device

I helped my friend install some smoked lenses on his 06 Busa! It was doable without taking the nose off completely, but I'll be it was easier to do it that way!

I got the lenses from my dealer, they were Clear Alternatives lenses!

i'm not talkin bout the lenses, i'm talkin about the lens/intake covers
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

I switched out the orange turn signals for smoked ones. Easier to take nose off than try to reach in for bottom screws behind intake tubes. The outside carbon fiber covers were on it when I purchased from my freind who originally owned the bike. He go them fron Japan. I have asked if he remembers where and he does not. Sorry I cant help with your question and thanks all for the compliments. I got the lenses off e-bay.

Last edited:
Back