Any Ideas???

busa186

Registered
It’s been about four months since I brought my better half home and the angelic glows is starting to wear off (barely) and I am noticing little paint chips here and there and I wanted to know if there were any thing out there that could help mask them. I have one were the hump meets the tail section that really bothers me. My REAL wife told me it looks fine but I know if I told her that she looked "fine" she would kick my tail.

Thanks.

PS its 06 LE white.

Please dont say whiteout. :laugh:

I was always intriged with the 06 pearl white busa,,The paint looked deep,,like a cueball,,one gorgeous bike,,,when I bought mine new { 04 ],,Paint scheme choices were,,blue/silver purple/black.[yuck] and all red..the red one came 300 bucks extra with a S emblem on the tank,,,,That part I liked,,mine has suzuki written on the tank,,,,In 06,,I wanted to trade mine in on an 06 pearl white,,,they were sold out everywhere I went,,but I soon feel in love with the B/S pain,,it has metalflake in it if you see it in the sun,,Dont get me wrong,,theres alot of busa color schemes that I like,,but that solid 06 white,,made me melt,,,,sorry about getting way from your Q,,,,but as for color rite,,,it didnt match to good for me,,,maybe because theres not clearcoat to put over,,,just a guess,,,,enjoy your bike,,that color is sweet,,,,

Last edited:
You could go with a touch up paint that matches it the best and then you could get a can of spray can clear.

Back