Cut down R77 Pipe

itsyasoldier

Registered
This is my 08 with shortened yoshi r77 full exhaust. I love the sound so much better like this. I just need to do the marble mod to cut down on the down rev popping, but other than that it sounds amazing and IMO looks alot better. Doesnt stick way the hell out there like before.

cut mine to..sounds good :thumbsup:

560.jpg

So what do you guys think??

I honestly think it doesn't look right at all... the yoshi pipes were made to be long to flow with the lines of the bike. If you wanted a shorty exhaust you should have gone with one that was designed to be short, like a brocks alienhead.

Just my .02

I honestly think it doesn't look right at all... the yoshi pipes were made to be long to flow with the lines of the bike. If you wanted a shorty exhaust you should have gone with one that was designed to be short, like a brocks alienhead.

Just my .02

Thats why I posted to get opinions. I really didnt want to hassle with selling my exhaust then buying new exhaust and doing all the swapping out so decided to go this route and I am happy with the results but to each his own.:beerchug:

I HAD A YOSH R-77 AND I THOUGHT IT WAS TO QUIET SO I SOLD IT AND GOT A BROCK'S ALIENHEAD. I DIDN'T REALLY EVER THINK ABOUT CUTTING IT DOWN, I CUT THE STOCK CANS THE SAME WAY YOU DID THIS R-77. I MIGHT COULD HAVE SAVED ME SOME MONEY. LOOKS GOOD IMO:thumbsup:. I'D LIKE TO HEAR WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE...NOW THAT I SAID THAT I'M GOING TO YOUTUBE AND SEE IF I CAN FIND ANY SOUND CLIPS OF A CUT R-77.

there is one clip on youtube that I have found. Here is the link.
- 2008 Hayabusa R77 Exhaust[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats why I posted to get opinions. I really didnt want to hassle with selling my exhaust then buying new exhaust and doing all the swapping out so decided to go this route and I am happy with the results but to each his own.:beerchug:

and that's all that matters

my next mods are HID's next week and taking off all the decals on the bike. There is a local shop that u can give your stock wheels and for 600 bucks you can get chromed ones.

my next mods are HID's next week and taking off all the decals on the bike. There is a local shop that u can give your stock wheels and for 600 bucks you can get chromed ones.

i'm not too sure about how much down time will be for you from your local shop but a site sponser ballzmotorsports does chrome exchange at $475.00, not too sure how much shipping would be but might save you some money.

there isnt any wait time on the wheels. its a straight swap. but I will check on the shipping prices of that sponsor but Im assuming it will end up being around the same price plus down time. But thanks for the advice I will check into it.

Back