I took your advice on Windscreen.

Kaptain Kanji

Registered
After reading what you Bros said about windscreens, I took your advice
and bought a brand new PUIG (blue) for my Busa. I was impressed with the quality and the teflon anti-scratch coating. I bought it off Ebay and I'm including a photo as to what it looks like. I saw one of the other guys here on the forum that has a bike like mine (same colour) and it looks pretty nice on it.!!
Photo courtesy Ebay auction.

Awindscreen.jpg

After reading what you Bros said about windscreens, I took your advice
and bought a brand new PUIG (blue) for my Busa. I was impressed with the quality and the teflon anti-scratch coating. I bought it off Ebay and I'm including a photo as to what it looks like. I saw one of the other guys here on the forum that has a bike like mine (same colour) and it looks pretty nice on it.!!
Photo courtesy Ebay auction.

Kap, How do you compare it to zero gravity double bubble for wind protection and quality?

Last edited:
I haven't received it yet, should be this week.
I'll let you know when I get it.
I've got a ZG stock right now, not much wind protection.
From what the Bros said, PUIG is the best quality on the market.

I've had both the zero gravity and puig double bubble. They both work well for wind protection. The zero gravity had a little less distortion looking through it. That doesn't mean that the Puig screen is bad, it just has a little more distortion.

My 1st choice was also the PUIG but found a ZG DB (light smoke) for $50 (got it from their outlet store: 2nds, blems). Looks good and works...I am guessing just like the PUIG.

Back