Eureka Springs

silvergoose

Registered
I want to thank the riders that invited Me and fiance to have breakfast with the group at Anglers resturant.

Although we were riding other brands of bikes, (Can Am Spyder for her and A Moto Guzzi Norge for me) we were welcomed and spent atleast an hour talking bikes and riding in general. We talked with Rodney and his wife Lisa and another lady that had driven from Delware to ride Arkansas, her name was also Lisa. We met a talked to some many people and i am sorry that I can not recall all of the names, but we would like to extend an invitation to any of the riders that may be riding the the Alma, Ar area and should need assistance please, call us my cell is:4796321801. We have a truck and trailer and a work shop with a lift.

And if you are in the area and just want a coffee htat works to.

Thanks again, see you on the road

larry Isaacs
Harrelyn Robertson

Yes, Welcome to the .ORG. As you seen, there are a great group of folks here. You have a very nice area to ride in. :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Sorry that I didn't get a chance to chat with you...we were waiting for our breakfast.

Welcome to the .org!

:welcome: Glad to have you on the org. Hope you hang out some here as there are lots of org members in your area.:thumbsup:

i'm glad you took the opportunity to join in with our bunch, we're always glad to have other riders share a meal or a ride! :welcome: to the board

:thumbsup: Welcome to the Org. My wife loved talking to your wife about her Can Am Spyder. Now she wants a Spyder of her own. I think I'm going to need a bigger garage.:thumbsup:

It was nice to meet yall, and :welcome: to the org.

Put your number in my phone in case we ever need it, we are from springdale

Back