Bikes in the Mountains!!!! (Pics // Pix / Picks!!)

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Just a few shots of the locals in Crestline.

Not much to report here, but the background signs are funny in a couple of shots.

Enjoy!

IMG_0718.JPG

IMG_0721.JPG

IMG_0722.JPG

IMG_0723.JPG

IMG_0724.JPG

IMG_0725.JPG

IMG_0729.JPG

IMG_0730.JPG

IMG_0731.JPG

IMG_0733.JPG

IMG_0735.JPG

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0738.JPG

IMG_0739.JPG

IMG_0741.JPG

IMG_0742.JPG

IMG_0744.JPG

IMG_0746.JPG

I think I might be able to breathe some life into this dead-a$$ thread...:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bubba,
Thanks for making me even more home sick! I live in Lancaster but am working in Afghanistan right now, Lake Greogry is one of my places to ride to. Theres good chinese resturant right down the street from that ACE hardware. I've already got the ok from the wife to head up there as soon as i get home in August. Thanks for the pics

Bubba,
Thanks for making me even more home sick! I live in Lancaster but am working in Afghanistan right now, Lake Greogry is one of my places to ride to. Theres good chinese resturant right down the street from that ACE hardware. I've already got the ok from the wife to head up there as soon as i get home in August. Thanks for the pics

Dude...your testimonial...right there...makes this entire thread worthwhile.

Thanks for your service...and rock on.

:beerchug:

luckly i'm here as a contractor as an avionics tech on some army aircraft. the guys and gals who deserve the big pat on the back are the militery folks here making a fraction of what i'm making and working a whole lot harder! hats off to them!

luckly i'm here as a contractor as an avionics tech on some army aircraft. the guys and gals who deserve the big pat on the back are the militery folks here making a fraction of what i'm making and working a whole lot harder! hats off to them!

Indeed, hats off to them :brave::spank: <== oh, wait, you said HATS off...:laugh:

:usa:

...but you are there, and we are here, eating your Chinese food, so...still a noble cause.

Come home safe, regardless. The world can be a down-right mean place...

Someday I'll tell you how I got my scar.

Last edited:
Back