Sierra FOG ride around Diamond Valley.

CCbusa05

Donating Member
Registered
The Pacemaster and me en route (via Diamond Valley) to Monitor Pass for a slow, scenery enjoying Saturday cruise. :laugh:
The Monitor Videos are uploading to youtube now, so check back here tomorrow for those of you that are going to be here for the Stampede. These routes will be part of the proposed ride agenda! YIPPEE!! :laugh:

- Uncle J DV 1[/url]
NOTE: how do you turn this dang thing off?? (end of video..........duhhhhh)

MORE VIDEOS BEING ADDED BELOW THROUGH SUNDAY AM!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Wait for me Pacemaster!! Sheeeshhh!:whistle:

- Uncle J Walker[/url]

Monitor Pass and all those lovely tar snakes! SLIPPERY when hot!

- Uncle J monitor 2[/url]

Jim, you have that Go Pro figured out, well except for the off button. :laugh: Tar snakes or not Monitor is a blast.

You guys going to host a ride for me next Saturdee? Breakfast is on me.

Another Monitor segment:

- Uncle J monitor 1[/url]

The return trip home, Diamond Valley:

- Uncle J DV 2[/url]

That's all folks!

Jim, you have that Go Pro figured out, well except for the off button. :laugh: Tar snakes or not Monitor is a blast.

You guys going to host a ride for me next Saturdee? Breakfast is on me.
I told Ralph to plan on it! PM me where you're going to be and all other details and we'll work it out. Is anyone else coming up with you? You should be staying here in CC!?

Thnx for posting up the vid's J. The GoPro sure put's a different perspective on things...
Tight tight turns don't look it....but overall pretty cool....
On the Monitor 2 ..when i was revving the engine and dumped it into 1st gear Ouch....
Here are some pic's of some of the newest euro bikes...in Markleeville....

IMGP5463.jpg

IMGP5464.jpg

IMGP5470.jpg

IMGP5460.jpg

IMGP5459.jpg

I told Ralph to plan on it! PM me where you're going to be and all other details and we'll work it out. Is anyone else coming up with you? You should be staying here in CC!?

Yeah, looks to be 5 of us. All I know for sure is we will be staying at the Topaz Lodge Fridee night. I think we will come up thru Downieville.

My plan is to hook up with you FOG's Saturdee morning as I think the rest of the group is going to be late to rise and looking to be home around two. Outta bed at 9:00 and home at 2:00 is a wasted day in my book. So, I'm working on a back up plan B. Where is a good place to stay in CC?

I will PM you the details as soon as I can wring them out of the Ride Leader. Regardless I'll be ready to roll Sat am with y'allz.

Incredible!

Don't forget to send me some of those 'busa pix for the Stampede Slide Show! (scar@busastampede.com)

Dayum!!!

48 days and counting...tick tock tick tock...

:beerchug:

Back