Great tire deal

killerrudy

Registered
Ended up getting a great deal on a set of Angels, $218 to the door! Figured I would share the savings. Got them on at RockymountainATVMC and here is a promo code for 20 bucks off of any order over 150.

Well I have three actually, so if one doesn't work try the others.

ATVMC09

Hope this helps some of you out.

dood, awesome tip!:cheerleader::cheerleader: I ordered a set of Angels for $218 shipped just as you posted. Could not find anybody else that could even come close to this deal :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

So enlighten me on the angles, i know they last LONGGGG...but how is the grip...specially in aggresive cornering...considering them on my secondary set of wheels..and you know me....i need somthing that will last longer than power ones...

Last edited:
So enlighten me on the angles, i know they last LONGGGG...but how is the grip...specially in aggresive cornering...considering them on my secondary set of wheels..and you know me....i need somthing that will last longer than power ones...

I kept up with you on them.:whistle:

Was leaning towards the PR2 but I am sucker for bargains so picked the Angels instead (plus theskaz had a very good experience with them) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back