what should i have done

ham4864

Registered
Ok so i know this guy a friend of a friend.We never rode together in the past.But i ran in to him and he says lets take a ride so i say ok.We both have a 06 Hayabusa but he has chrome rims and i don't.The whole time we riding all he kept saying was.you got to chrome this and this and this and that and that.I told him i had a different plan.That sh!t was making me so mad,:banghead:not the chrome part but him keep saying it and him thinking every body is in to chrome.

I was holding back from smacking the dog sh!t out of him.

Buy the way we took a ride from PA to DE and back.

On the way back home i left him.He knew is way back but i just could not ride with him any more.

So he calls later on and says why is your bike so much faster than mine and i say all that chrome is slowing you down:whistle:(he does ride like a B!tch thow)

I will never ride with him again.

What should i have done.

Last edited:
I have to agree, it's over and done with. I would just not ride with him anymore, I know a feel people like that so I just don't go out with them cause they drive me nuts!

LOL, you must be an angel, i dont think i would have made it even half that far....

If you cant understand and respect that everyone has their own idea of what they want their bike to look like, then learn to keep your trap shut at least...

OI...

sounds like you made the right choice by just pulling off...
:beerchug:

I had a case very close to that.... different reasons for getting ticked off but had to leave them behind.... He was riding two up ..... had a gps and credit card so i thought he would be fine.....

Feel bad about leaving them behind but...... one can only take so much Sh1t

:rofl: You got him....chrome is more weight! Now he has to spend time to shine all that. You just have to wipe it down. I laugh when I here guys say its ALL chromed out and they only have wheels and few things done, NOT even close to ALL chromed!

Yea..I have some chrome but thats even to much of it.:laugh:

Is call that done. You know hes an idiot and now he doesn't like you. Just hope you dont run into him on the showbike circuit, he'll be in the CHROMED OUT secton or sideline anyway.

I like some chrome, i even like the look of alot of chrome, but i know my lazy butt wouldt keep up on it:laugh:

I have chrome rims and it sucks polishing them. It looks nice and brights up the bike a bit. But damn, half hour on each rim sucks.

Ok so i know this guy a friend of a friend.We never rode together in the past.But i ran in to him and he says lets take a ride so i say ok.We both have a 06 Hayabusa but he has chrome rims and i don't.The whole time we riding all he kept saying was.you got to chrome this and this and this and that and that.I told him i had a different plan.That sh!t was making me so mad,:banghead:not the chrome part but him keep saying it and him thinking every body is in to chrome.

I was holding back from smacking the dog sh!t out of him.

Buy the way we took a ride from PA to DE and back.

On the way back home i left him.He knew is way back but i just could not ride with him any more.

So he calls later on and says why is your bike so much faster than mine and i say all that chrome is slowing you down:whistle:(he does ride like a B!tch thow)

I will never ride with him again.

What should i have done.

What should of done.... well you gave him a chance! Then all your patience was used up....then you went home! You did what I would of done... left!

Patience is a Virtue...and I would say you are a VERY patient person....after you try being subtle and they just dont get the hint....would have done the same thing myself...faked an important phone call and said see ya!
as for the chrome issue....my 2003 anniversary Harley was chromed out big time....took me 30 minutes to wash and dry it....and 3 hours to polish the chrome.....as for the 'Busa I am all about chrome-less.....lol powder coat is your friend......

I have chrome rims and it sucks polishing them. It looks nice and brights up the bike a bit. But damn, half hour on each rim sucks.

What the hell are you cleaning them with??

I use windex and it takes me almost as much time to put the bike on the stands as it takes to clean the wheels

I wouldn't have left him... especialy if he rides slow, I would feel like crap if the guy crashed and I wasn't there to call the ambulance or administer first aid. I can understand your frustrations though.

I think it has to do with the area !! I have a cat that use to live near me in Newcastle, DE and ALWAYS said "you need to get this & that chromed, then get a stretched swingarm, with a 300 rear tire". He acted like I never told him a thousand times "I love the look of a stretched bike, but for the cost of all the upgrades I could get a used GSX-R 1K, not into chrome for myself". The next time I would see him it would start all over.

You ever go to the Hooters here in DE ? A bunch of us from here use to get together there once & a while.

i love some of the chrome,i have seen some nice one out there.I just think you seen one you seen them all.

Back