state farm coverage

I have state farm and here in SC comp covers things like hitting a deer or a tree fall on it, Hail damage. running off the road or layiny iy down unless you hit an animal or object in the road first and can prove it is comp. I know this as I have a comp claim in process from hitting a deer
Hope this helps

5 yrs ago State Farm WAS the hands-down BEST insurance provider for the Busa... because it was the ONLY provider to actually insure people!!! Other companies wanted several hundreds more per month (WAY MORE).

I have Progressive on my car.

Comp is anything that doesn't involve another person. I would take the time to read the policy though, as there is ALWAYS fine print.:beerchug:

i canceled my progressive insurance today,the guy was mad.I said i went with state farm yesterday and that comp and collision was 934.00 a year, and he said that was wrong that they made a mistake. What do you guys think.O i live in PA

State Farm has the best rates for most busa owners, although others like Dairyland are reasonable too. I did just get a nice letter from State Farm raising my insurance due to high losses on my type of bike. Hope people quit wrecking and getting their busas stolen or State Farm will be as high as the others some day.

Back