Expected sale price

memorex

Registered
I am thinking about selling the Busa. I was wondering how much I could expect to get for a 06 with yosh pipes/PC factory chrome rims and a few other bolt on cosmectics. There are a few scratches and its been layed down pnce ever so gently. Not even moving, it fell over when in the drive way.

I've looked on craigs list and not any for sale in my area.

Last edited:
check the following: ebay, cycletrader, craigslist (nearby places if none locally) and KBB. Best of luck.

I knew i was forgetting something. just under 12000 miles.

I don't have any pics. just the avatar posted with my profile. Its pretty much the same. The scratches from being dropped on its side are minimum. They look more like concrete impressions on the stator cover. And there is a 4 or 5 inch crease on the faring from another incident that took place in my garage. A weasle at a party i had thought he try and take for a joy ride but it was locked up and he lost his balance and dropped it on a jack stand. Didn't have any money but he ended up paying for it with a night in jail. Long story there.

Last edited:
$5k to $6k, gen2s are goin for $7k to $8k with alot less miles. Not tryin to insult you either, it's just a better time to buy than sell, good luck.

$5k to $6k, gen2s are goin for $7k to $8k with alot less miles. Not tryin to insult you either, it's just a better time to buy than sell, good luck.

Thats what I thought KB says 7200.00 I thought to myself. Hell I wouldn't pay that much knowing that 3000.00 more could get a more refined bike with more power. And I love the bike I have. I am just in a tuff situation right now.

Thats what I thought KB says 7200.00 I thought to myself. Hell I wouldn't pay that much knowing that 3000.00 more could get a more refined bike with more power. And I love the bike I have. I am just in a tuff situation right now.

I know that feelin, it sucks, I hope it works out for you.

Back