BoostBySmith side-stand and tip-over sensor eliminators

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
Based on the number of posts and folks i have spoke with who had either side-stand (kickstand) or tipover sensor failures I thought these would be beneficial as a plug and play item, either for race or even just diagnosis use when chasing a gremlin on the bike, these make it easy to bypass them to verify they aren't the issue you are chasing etc.

Suzuki Side-Stand & Tip-Over Sensor Eliminators!

sidestand-tipover1.jpg

Based on the number of posts and folks i have spoke with who had either side-stand (kickstand) or tipover sensor failures I thought these would be beneficial as a plug and play item, either for race or even just diagnosis use when chasing a gremlin on the bike, these make it easy to bypass them to verify they aren't the issue you are chasing etc.

Suzuki Side-Stand & Tip-Over Sensor Eliminators!

View attachment 1537318
Hi, came across this older post, clicked the link to check out these tip over sensor eliminators but the link doesnt work anymore. My harness doesnt have a plug to TOS. I have it bypassed by running 2 parallel 120ohm resistors and it’s testing right at about 61ohms which the manual is saying it needs to have 60-64 resistance. Im still getting the Code C23 and no start. Am i doing something wrong?

Hi, came across this older post, clicked the link to check out these tip over sensor eliminators but the link doesnt work anymore. My harness doesnt have a plug to TOS. I have it bypassed by running 2 parallel 120ohm resistors and it’s testing right at about 61ohms which the manual is saying it needs to have 60-64 resistance. Im still getting the Code C23 and no start. Am i doing something wrong?
Boostbysmith.com i have them still but website redesign

68k is needed for tipover

Boostbysmith.com i have them still but website redesign

68k is needed for tipover
@HayabusaSandCar youre saying 61 ohms, do you mean to say 61k ohms?
Because @smithabusa is saying 68k ohms… a bit confusing?
You say your tip over sensor is hard wired into the harness and no connector plug… have you checked that it’s correctly wired in with the correct orientation of all wired at the joins/soldered or however it’s been wired in?
Just sayin’ . . .

Back