A great evening

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
So Macon454 wanted to go out for a ride this afternoon and four of us loaded up. Macon454, twotonevert, KS Waterbug and myself and off we went.... Shane took us to a great new road and we had a great easy pace, Twontonevert and Kswaterbug wanted to practice the curves so we found a great place. Shane got off his bike and stood on the inside of the curve and was giving instructions as we rode back by....

Its a great thing to be there when your friends get their knee down for the first time and today was great because Twotonevert and Ks Waterbug both scraped a puck all the way around the corner...

It was awesome to see how excited that they were and how they conquered something they have wanted to do for a long time.....

Here are some pics......

Twotonevert
james.jpg

KsWaterbug
sonny.jpg

Cap
CAp.jpg

james.jpg

sonny.jpg

CAp.jpg

:woot:

Good times all around!

Looks like the weather was decent for you, too! :beerchug:

So Macon454 wanted to go out for a ride this afternoon and four of us loaded up. Macon454, twotonevert, KS Waterbug and myself and off we went.... Shane took us to a great new road and we had a great easy pace, Twontonevert and Kswaterbug wanted to practice the curves so we found a great place. Shane got off his bike and stood on the inside of the curve and was giving instructions as we rode back by....

Its a great thing to be there when your friends get their knee down for the first time and today was great because Twotonevert and Ks Waterbug both scraped a puck all the way around the corner...

It was awesome to see how excited that they were and how they conquered something they have wanted to do for a long time.....

Here are some pics......

Twotonevert
View attachment 191677

KsWaterbug
View attachment 191678

Cap
View attachment 191679

Time for Sonny to ride Hallett...:thumbsup:

Great pics! Hope to get back there again one of these days.

Back