Miami Busa in TN

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
After a lot of :poke: an flaming tonight from friends about having an open space on one of the motorcycle trailers, an having an extra bed available. Looks like I will be heading into the TN area for a 9 day retreat. Even though my financial situation is not really up for it. I will never have a better opportunity to make the trek out of Miami. I kinda have a bad rap for bowing out at the last minute on all our trips an plans, for the past couple of decades :whistle: So it was made quite clear to me if bowed out or found some other excuse other than death they would disown me completely, block my phone number on their cells an throw me out of the group :( So as I sit here at home trying to figure a way out of the trip an not look bad an loose the love of my friends :whistle: I begin to wonder if there is life after death an will it hurt to get their early??? I shouldn't have caved in :banghead:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/133898-bolo-tennessee.html

You sound like me. I don't like being away from home that long but go on and have a good time. Maybe it won't be quite as hot as it is here. Take lots of pictures and be safe.:thumbsup:

It's going to be hot an humid up there ??? I am leaving my Miami in my wake :poke: I am sure it will be less than what have here :laugh:

Well yes and no..

We have more Humidity here in Sofla yes..but we also have wind/breeze with fresh ocean air refreshing the state all the time.

In TN especially around Nashville area you are in the Cumberland basin a low area that gets very little breeze/fresh air daily as compared to us so the air up there will feel at this time worse...

Either way its a hot as you can imagine and sticky too in both places..

Was a trip from hell getting here a 13 hour drive turned into a 19 hour thanks to breakdowns an I 40 I scratched my nieces freshly painted an custom painted bike. I am the reason she had to paint it the first place.:( She must hate me :( I already want to leave an go on my own be alone. I realize now I shouldn't have come.
Posted via Mobile Device

Busa down in TN smashed windscreen severe scratches on right side fairing this trip keeps getting better by the moment. Nieces husband abandoned her to keep up try an keep up with me on the smokey mountain ride, I have put down 1/2 bottle of whiskey tonight, an they have taken my keys. Tomorrow I get up an early an ride alone so no one gets upset.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back