5 Guys in Mobile,Al 6/18

I am putting it on my "Think I can do " list. Lots to do but my g/f and I are headed up to the Dragon next week and she needs some saddle time, even if it is just straightaways. She has a rusty butt......lol.

Wayne you know which bike I will be...so look for me:laugh:

Not sure if the weather is going to hold up. We might have to wait for another friday to meet up with ya'll!! But we will get out there sometime!!!!

HEY GUYS!!!!!! Weather isn't lookin good not sure haven't decided gettin spooked damn it can't make up my mind!!! I'm gonna nap on it for awhile and then let you know how's that... Was lookin forward to it until these here clouds popped up :bowdown::thumbsup:

Ok it thunderin and lightning here now and we bout to get drowned in a deluge. If that aint good enough, a second storm is following. . . :alcoholic:4

Its gonna have to wait for another friday night guys! Sorry!!

I think it will clear out in a bit. Looks like it will be fine in an hour or so. Grey here. No thunder. Radar says its all heading south once you get past this little cell or two. Looks like it all goes away by 6ish.

If you get in a pinch you can bunk here. I'm about 40 minutes West of P'Cola. No booze, no smoking. Ummm how well you 2 know each other cuz there is only one spare bedroom......:rofl:

Back