Sannosuke

Registered
From Tim (Pashnit)... Wonder what it could be? :whistle:

a little busy right now but once I have time to properly 'investigate' I'll let
you in on it!:thumbsup:

From Tim (Pashnit)... Wonder what it could be? :whistle:

a little busy right now but once I have time to properly 'investigate' I'll let
you in on it!:thumbsup:

The suspense is killing me, hurry up and tear the paper off that gift and tell us what it is!

Don't make me come up there!!!:whistle:
Bubba, the has ta know hoon!

Well ??? Well :whistle: Well ???

One thing for sure if its from Pashnit its gotta be good.

Okay, done what I had to do...

Details to follow!

Hurry I am tired

NOOBIES GET BORED TOO!.jpg

Waiting for the damn pics! I packed all my iPhone cables so the only option is to e-mail 'em to myself... and that's what's taking so long.

... Most of you guys will like it/them! :thumbsup:

Okay! Here we go...!

Don't know how to put any writing between the pics so it'll be in sequential pic format.

photo.1 jpg.jpg

photo.2 jpg.jpg

photo.3 jpg.jpg

photo.4 jpg.jpg

photo.5 jpg.jpg

New mirrors (tried to contact various dealers for mirror extenders, none had bothered to reply) because no matter how much I 'tuck-in' my elbows I'm still looking at 'em and of course the Clearwater LCD's.

Some might say they are a little pricey but I just justified them by asking myself "what's it worth to have better vision at night?".

Again, kudos to Tim (Pashnit) for being patient and timely with the order! Mortgage is paid off this winter so I'll be looking for some more (functional!) mods.

photo.6jpg.jpg

Way to go Dave, shipped those on Wednesday so 5 days to Canada across the border is quick! You'll like the Clearwater Lights.

On the mirror extenders for the Busa, everyone says to check eBay - no luck there?

Sweet Im going to order those mirrors next payday tired of the stockers :whistle:

Just got a big box of the black GSXR mirrors in today. :thumbsup: Nice low cost mod that give the bike a slightly different look than the portly stockers.

Buy Now: Suzuki Hayabusa Mirrors, GSXR1000, Emgo, PPM Mirrors | Pashnit Moto

You could just mount them on a 3ft plastic sprinkler pipe like I mountd my GoPro but once you go over 75mph they will rip off...:laugh:

J/k

I do need some better mirrors cuz like you say I can see my elbows in half the mirror.

Back