Fat tire Kit?

ajpalumbo

Registered
So I've been doing a little research and would like to go thru with a 240 fat tire kit for my 07. I don't want a major strech, just 4-6 inch adjustable (I believe that 4 will put me even with my rear tail light, or just past). I have read some of the previous posts but can't quite find what I am looking for. I've seen a pretty big price difference between 240 kits by different manufactures..... I'm not scared to spend a little bit of $$$ but I want to make sure I get the best bang for my buck. Can any of you guys give me an idea of who has a decently priced swing arm kit?

As I said I would like a 240 kit with the RC Component Black Smoothie rim. I know I may need to piece together a kit so shoot with the suggestions.
:beerchug:

The new line of arm from RoaringToyz looks realy hot. THey got my attention for making the MULLET a new arm:whistle:

A 240 kit with RC front and rear wheels, 240 tire, chain, and longer brake line...guessing around $3500. Call BOB at RoaringToyz... you have to tell him BigRod330 sent you.:beerchug:

Back