Love my new Gopro!

CCbusa05

Donating Member
Registered
Testing...........testing! Audio isn't there, but the video is OK!
The frontage road by Bowers Mansion where the Stampede attendees are gonna play in August! 70MPH or so until I pass the car, then a quick burst of approx. 165MPH.
More to come today.................standby!:laugh:

- Uncle J Bowers[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I put a mount on my helmet last night. It's unfortunate you get no engine sounds up that far. Gonna have to see how well this works in HD...

Thats not too bad of a video..:thumbsup:

By saying 'audio isnt there' do you mean it doesnt sound good or isnt there ?
I can hear it but it has alot of wind in it...guess that would be expected at 165..:poke::laugh:

Check gopro thread I posted a perfect clean scooter video. Great sound ! :thumbsup:

Thats not too bad of a video..:thumbsup:

By saying 'audio isnt there' do you mean it doesnt sound good or isnt there ?
I can hear it but it has alot of wind in it...guess that would be expected at 165..:poke::laugh:

Check gopro thread I posted a perfect clean scooter video. Great sound ! :thumbsup:
I saw that one this morning Saiid! I think you kinda like that boy of yours, eh?:laugh: He's a keeper, for sure!
Can't hear much from my bike, I have stock exhausts...........where I play it's best to do so quietly so as not to attract unwanted company, if you get the drift. Got one of me blastin' up our "mini dragon", it's uploading to youtube now............stay tuned! :whistle:
All in good fun, safe is the name of the game! If I encounter traffic, game is off for this kid!

One feature I have trained myself how to do quick is delete all files...
Get stopped doing...:whistle:and then they notice a camera and well the jig is up.
i use my gopro for every ride cuz i drive around alot of retirees and God forbid something happens I dont want any questions to arise as to what exactly grandma did but as mentioned get stopped at triple digits and it could wind up on the bigscreen in court. So learn how to quick delete those things when he aint lookin' or carry an extra data card that is blank and switch it ...:laugh:

One feature I have trained myself how to do quick is delete all files...
Get stopped doing...:whistle:and then they notice a camera and well the jig is up.
i use my gopro for every ride cuz i drive around alot of retirees and God forbid something happens I dont want any questions to arise as to what exactly grandma did but as mentioned get stopped at triple digits and it could wind up on the bigscreen in court. So learn how to quick delete those things when he aint lookin' or carry an extra data card that is blank and switch it ...:laugh:
Never thought of that! GREAT advice! I'm practicing now for quick draw....er.....quick erase! :whistle:

Back