Will a Gen1 seat fit a Gen2

KvHotDog4

Registered
Someone on the org has contacted me with a gen2 corbin seat for sale does anyone know if the gen 2 corbin seat will fit a gen 1? Please help I don't know who else may be interested or who else he has told its for sale.

I think the mounting points and shape of the seat is different too.Maybe after modifying can fit.:whistle:

No they will not work. I bought a GEN I seat to make a race seat out of it. The Gen I seat is bigger than the GEN II. However I still use it, I can't bolt it down. The rear plastic hooks holds it in the back and me sitting on it keeps it from moving.

No they will not work. I bought a GEN I seat to make a race seat out of it. The Gen I seat is bigger than the GEN II. However I still use it, I can't bolt it down. The rear plastic hooks holds it in the back and me sitting on it keeps it from moving.

Peel the piece of foam off the Gen I seat that's on the underside. A Gen I seat will fit and bolt to a Gen II. It doesn't fit/look right, but it will work. You need to use the bolts from the Gen I as well. I installed my New Image 05 seat on my buddies 08. I doubt if a Gen II will fit on a Gen I since the Gen II is more curved at the back.

Back