Busa Madness Socal Video

Jdog109socal

Registered
This is what is to come in August at the Busa Stampede in Reno August 10th thru 14th 2010.. Oh and the Heat...LOL

Thanks to our Pal Scar for getting this ride off the ground. Cheers Mate. This maybe one of my best rides every. Very well Organized for all levels of riding.

Im sorry if i missed you out of the flick. I have 148 clips of video and 30 some plus riders trying to fit into a 6 minute video.
I hope i got most. Not sure of all the roads we took since this was my first time to ride in this area. But we started out in San Diego and ended this ride in Idyllwild Ca. or so Down the hill from there.
This was a awesome day of riding. we started out around 8am and My wife and I didnt get home till 8 Pm that evening..Long day.

Well I hope you enjoyed the ride and the Music. I saw chickenfoot in Concert last year and was one of the best Concerts i have every seen..

Ride Safe

http://my.sportbikeclub.com/_Busa-Madness/video/1106667/46089.html

Jdog

Last edited:
That was nice!:beerchug:

Thank you much, and I think I know where most people are gonna want to ride now when they ride with you.:whistle:

Thanks for the footage.
Bubba

Hey, that was me speaking into the microphone! at 2:48 :rofl:

Now I know you got a shot of the San Diego Sky while we were there, I was behind you when you took it!:whistle:
Bubba

Last edited:
Hey, that was me speaking into the microphone! at 2:48 :rofl:

Now I know you got a shot of the San Diego Sky while we were there, I was behind you when you took it!:whistle:
Bubba

It was a bit cloudy and gray down there :whistle: Good thing that Leo didnt see that. He was back in the trees wife said :whistle:

you have no Idea how Lucky... Still on Prob for the first wheelie ticket...another would have been bad... Think i would have to run :whistle:

you have no Idea how Lucky... Still on Prob for the first wheelie ticket...another would have been bad... Think i would have to run :whistle:

But on points, it was a ten, and maybe you would have gotten away with it.

Anyway, that is the first footage of me in action!!!!! Love it!:beerchug:
Bubba

This is an awesome video, JDog...

Your best work to date...and the subject...don't even get me started with that!

This is an awesome video, JDog...

Your best work to date...and the subject...don't even get me started with that!

I still think the best is yet to come.... Got a Great song lined up for at least one of many videos that will come from the Stampede this year.. I did 29 bike videos last year and have 13 done to date this year. I think in August there will be about 5 to 10 or so video's out of the week. Group rides and solo video's and not to mention my ride up and back through Yosemite and the Passes from hwy 99 to the 395... Oh man you r getting me started....:whistle: wont be able to sleep tonight cause im to busy think of my next shot....:rofl:

Back