Big props to this forum!!!

Amelio

Registered
I just wanted to say thanks to this forum and the members on it....... I just bought my '06 LE a few weeks back and it had a leaky fork seal which needed replacing. After getting pricing for both around $300 I decided to do it myself. I also had to put a front tire on it and with money being tight I just did not have it to spend.

Anyway after doing some research on this forum I found an excellent right up on fork seal replacement. I went to Home Depot and spent $20 to make a spring compressor tool and bada bing! It was was really cake with the great explanation and pictures, I could not have done it without it.

Thanks again to everyone on here! :thumbsup:

Buick pics 004.jpg

:welcome: to the site...

It's who we are; it's what we do.

Beautiful machine you have there, yo.

:beerchug:

Where did you find the link? I have serched and cant seem to find it. I have a friend and a new member on here that is trying to get his done tomorrow and wants to do it himself. Thanks in advance

A great wealth of info here for sure. By the way there is a thread here about other toys members have, is that a 71 or 72 peaking out of your garage? SWEEET

+1 million. These guys on this forum have saved me some serious cash not to mention the knoledge i gained from takin on the task myself.:beerchug:

sorry bout that yeah I had to look for it the first link did not have pics but the one that was just sent to you does. I also have it saved on my computer if anybody else needs it.

A great wealth of info here for sure. By the way there is a thread here about other toys members have, is that a 71 or 72 peaking out of your garage? SWEEET

hmmm I will have to find that thread.....that is a '69 it has a flare kit it used to be an SCCA race car and my '87 Buick GN is next to it. here is a few pics i will try and find that thread.

Thanks again loves these bikes and this forum! :beerchug:

Buick pics 006.jpg

Vette1.jpg

vette and nat 016.jpg

Back