Djxtrodinaire and I rode at 4:00am yesterday

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
I just wanted to share with you all. We didn't go very far because I had to go to work. We just rode around the beltway. We couldn't take that many pics when we got there because one section of the road was closed.
The first two pics were taken just before we left. Last one was when we got to National Harbor.
4696039011_d00457a4a2_b.jpg

4696674886_6e8262b9fc_b.jpg

4696680074_891789f3a1_b.jpg

sleepless_red, had i been in the states or had you been here, we would have been riding buddies, 95% of my riding time is after 1:00am, "the golden biking hours" as i call them are between 3-5am when the streets clear up and no traffic cops around.

thanks for the pics.

sleepless_red, had i been in the states or had you been here, we would have been riding buddies, 95% of my riding time is after 1:00am, "the golden biking hours" as i call them are between 3-5am when the streets clear up and no traffic cops around.

thanks for the pics.

You're welcome.:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

I've been doing it since I started riding in 2005.:thumbsup:

Hey DJ and Sleepless, I think I got home around 5 am. You guys are nuts. How was breakfast?

I went to Denny's afterwards
Country-Fried Steak & Eggs, hasbrown, side of bacon strips and sausage links.
then I went back to sleep :whistle:
enProductImage_824.jpg

I went to Denny's afterwards
Country-Fried Steak & Eggs, hasbrown, side of bacon strips and sausage links.
then I went back to sleep :whistle:
enProductImage_824.jpg

Alwasy with the food:poke::rofl::rofl:Looks like I'm gonna have to drag a cheesesteak behind me to get yo azz to ride up this way aren't i!?:rofl::poke:

Enough pictures of bikes we want to see PEOPLE pictures damnit!:whistle:???

Alwasy with the food:poke::rofl::rofl:Looks like I'm gonna have to drag a cheesesteak behind me to get yo azz to ride up this way aren't i!?:rofl::poke:

We were coming back from philly, cheesteak run, when I texted you last year :moon:
Had to take a different route to get away from ya :rofl:

We'll ride up your way if you promise to take us to The Cheesecake Factory after the ride.:rofl:

Last edited:
Back