Sad day...

fastblackblur

Registered
:down:
Today was a sad day. A family friend was involved in a fatal motorcycle crash. The details are sketchy at this time but so far it sounds like he was either hit by his riding buddy or lost control of his bike while trying to avoid hitting his riding buddy. Something about a guard rail. I'm sure there was reckless riding involved but I guess none of that really matter... Both him and his buddy were sent to he ICU and the first update i received was that Ben had lost is leg, but the impression I had received was that he as going to be OK. 15 minutes later i received the news he had passed away. I was shocked.

This young man was only 24 years old, I knew him since he was 7. He was one of my brothers closest friends. I will always remember him to be a boy of 8 to 9 years old... All of us who knew him will miss him forever.

Ride safe out there, no matter who you are you'll be missed by many.

My sincere condolences to the family, you, and all affected by this tradgedy. Prayers for the other rider and the families of both riders. We had one of our locals go down today and I hear it was pretty bad but he'll make it. R.I.P. to the fallen rider Ben.:please:

Last edited:
RIP rider. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers sent for both riders and all the friends and families involved.
Posted via Mobile Device

sorry to hear your sad news ,rip young man

last year a good friend of mine went down , very similar situation where he was taken to hospital with broken this & that , but he will be ok , next minute im told he passed away.

so i know what your going through , you have my deepest sympathy take care

I HATE hearing about this stuff !!! It's the only bad part of this love.

You, your brother, & his family are in my prayers !

Very sorry to hear about your friend. Prayers to all the family members and friends.

RIP young rider :(

So Sorry to hear that Gary! Shiit happens but damn it's tough when it happens close to home. We never know what is going to happen each time we throw a leg over the seat.

RIP!

Back