Got my helmet stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

routemanj

Registered
Left it on bike for 10 minutes. Came back out and it was gone. Im so used to just throwing my old beanie helmet on the bike and nobody messing with it.

This was a Shoei rf1000 strife ripped off from me.

Lesson learned: Dont leave anything on bike without locking it down, no matter how long (or short) youll be away!

Someone has a nice helmet now

Ya, helmets are too expensive to just leave hanging off the bike now. I have an Akuma Phantom II that I bring into work with me and leave at my desk. When I take the bike out some place I will hook/lock the helmet to the tail or carry it.

Bastards thief's if you find em you gotta smash at least one of his hands with said helmet:wtf:

Lousy way to learn a lesson. Take the helmet with you whenever you are off the bike. Leaving it "locked" on the bike isn't always the best solution. Piss off a would be thief, and they may just cut the strap to get the helmet. Seriously, I have seen this happen.

i know of others that have had it happen..lesson learned...lock it or take it...plus i have a chatterbox and helmet cam on mine so wont leave it anywhere..

Last edited:
No camera's in the area??? Too bad you cant find'em and break their face .. I cant stand a thief !!!! Sorry to hear it tho....

That's a bummer for sure man! The individual will get What's coming to 'em at some point.
Did u have to ride home lidless?
Posted via Mobile Device

You have my condolences Bro, I feel your pain.!!
Wouldn't you just LOVE to catch one of those punks some day and prosecute
them to the fullest extent of the law.?
See if there's anything your insurance company can do to help you out.!!
Good luck.!!

Last edited:
That's why I have an inexpensive helmet. Nobody that knows helmets will want to steal it, and if anyone is stupid enough to want it, I won't lose any sleep over it.

Maybe this helmet had factory defect and is not stable enough for a crash. I'd never leave my helmet on my bike though, I always bring it with, except at a gas station, where I can see it at all times.

That's why I have an inexpensive helmet. Nobody that knows helmets will want to steal it, and if anyone is stupid enough to want it, I won't lose any sleep over it.

Cheap protection for ya brain:poke:
My brother had a cheap helmet i said no figgin way bought him a real good one he went head on with a telephone pole 40mph a few weeks later with just a scar on his forhead to remind him be carefull with those cheap ones brother:please:

Man that really sucks! I would def check into your insurance company and see if you're covered under you comp coverage. I hope you find the b@st@rd who stole it and you bash their face in with it :boxing:

Back