Off to Afghanistan

GeorgiaGixxer08

Registered
Well im leaving and just wanted to say bye to all of you, thanks for all your support with all my hayabusa questions and help etc etc. This is prob the best bike forum out of all of them. So thanks CAP for givin me the oppurtunity to be a part of this forum, keep up the good work and ill see you guys at the spring bash next year after i get back, be prayin for us over there. Heres my address if yall wanted to mail or ship any packages to me. Smallest thing means alot to me, especially when you got nothing over there.

LCPL Daniel Wesley Phillip
Unit 76267
2/6 Echo Co. 3 PLT.
FPO AE 09510-6267

God bless you and keep you safe, Daniel. May you do good work, protect the people, stand by your brothers and sisters, and do your nation honor. Thank you!

BTW folks, we just had a Soldier Care Package drive at work. We collected over $1000 and sent a bunch of much needed goods to our soldiers, sailors, Marines, and airmen over in both theaters. Even small stuff, like old magazines and books or used DVDs mean a lot. And since you're shipping to an FPO, it's just like domestic postage. Search Google for "any soldier" and you'll find an address to send things to our brothers and sisters, sons and daughters serving overseas.

God speed to you sir and thank you for your service .
A fine bunch you will be joining over there.
I just had the opportunity to meet and talk with a few over there and they are some tremendous people.
I will most def send you something .

Any suggestions on what you would like ?

Bro , Keep your head down and eyes open!! Come back real soon , We will keep the light on! Thanks for your service.:bowdown:

Thanks for your service to our country!

Keep your head down and get back safe!

Remember, which is your rifle and which is your gun. One is for fighting and one is for fun. :guns:
Good luck and come home safe brother!!!

Khand, its a real fun place...
kand.jpg

Been over there 5 times myself brother, stay safe and return home soon.

Back