Very proud day for me as a father

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Just happy I was there with video to catch all the excitement.
Grandpa bought Adam a bike last week when we got here.
A few days after that I moved the training wheels up a bit and noticed Adam was getting really good at balancing so today
Adam and daddy made the risky decision to remove them and see what happens.....

Lil guy just took right off 1st time and made 2 laps with turns never falling once.....:cheerleader:.
2 months short of 4 yrs old.
Not sure what made me prouder, seeing Adam ride 1st time or having grandpa there to see it.

Tour de France lookout...

put it here cuz after all he is riding a 'bike' :laugh:

Man he's ridin like a pro. Congratos..!!
Actually I sometimes think the training wheels tend to upset a chaps balance and make
riding even harder.!!

Nice! Looks like he's getting the concept of standing up off the seat to pedal harder as well as a great turn :thumbsup:

Thanks all . If that video was a VHS tape it would already be worn out cuz I think I've watched it a million times already !
He has been riding a bike with training wheels for about a yr now and would stand up and peddle on it too .
Today we just decided to try the new bike without them on and he took right off with just a lil push .

Last edited:
That's awesome and totally brought a smile to my wife's and my face! I have a ten month old son and can't wait to see him in his moments like this.

Enjoy these years with him Saiid, before you know he will be a grown young man and asking if he can borrow the keys to your motorcycle! :thumbsup:

Awesome! Woe is me...........I dare not tell my son about this. My grand daughter is 5yrs and 4 months and just the other had dad take her training wheels off! Like you said in the video: GOOD JOB!! :thumbsup:

Back