What can you do to help the Org

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
In recent weeks you have seen me post up and hitting the topics that the org is a living breathing place. Sometimes you take from the group, sometimes you give back. We touched on things like welcoming new members, new advertisers, posting up well wishes and just making people feel like part of the group. This is not a rant but a simple request, I get people that email and PM me every day asking what they can do to help the site, it's as easy as this.....

I have been thinking about it and I another thing that each of you can do it to use the site to it's fullest. What do I mean by that? We have several areas on the site that we put data out there to help other people and you are the ones that can fill it out.

Let me explain;

1. The Garage

On the navigation bar you will see a link to the garage, this is a place for you to put your mods on your bike. This place is designed so you can showcase your ride but also to let other people see what other members have done to their bike and maybe help them find a vendor or a style they like. I know it takes a little time to fill out the information and to put pics up but in the end I don't think that asking you for that is too much, consider that putting something back into the bank...

2. Your profile, we don't expect you to put your social security number in your profile information but we would like to at least see your state and hopefully you would put your city. Having this information helps new folks find riding partners or find a local group they can meet up with... There is a lot to the site and we want to make sure that we are maximizing it as best we can.

I think that the garage will be a huge help and can be a lot of fun if we all participate. I am as guilty as anyone else but I will be taking pics and updating that information...

Thanks folks...

cap

As long as people are comfortable with posting city/st they can slap their name and profile pic on the site we have run by Googlemaps to show everyone a snapshot of where the Org members are. It currently has just over 70 people listed with some from outside the US as well.
The .Org Map! - Google Maps

Last edited:
Good stuff, Cap. However, I'm not really comfortable telling people what city I'm in... :laugh::poke:

I think my profile and garage are pretty well up to date. :beerchug:

Back