09 busa price 11500

grayautomotive

Registered
Ok im wanting to know what was the price u purchased your new busa for. Today i went to this place where my friend purchased his new 07 from well new then in 07 for 9500 out the door and he got a bike cover and helmet with it. they told me 11500 for 09 BLACK BUSA 0 MILES WHICH THIS WAS THE OUT THE DOOR PRICE INCLUDING MY TAGS AND TAXS AND DOC FEES. wHAT DID U PAY FOR YOURS WOULD BE INTERESTING TO KNOW SO I CAN KNOW IS THIS GUY GIVING ME A DEAL OR STICKING IT TO ME.

$11.5K OTD for an '09 is a good deal....not the best but you're not getting shafted either.

You can do better but really that's not bad at all. :beerchug: Some people paid $13-15k for a 09... :eek:

sky power sports in new port richey florida has them for 10,999 brand new, figure they have too the 2011 are comming in well most likley aug, or sept.

IN 04 when i got my LE i paid 9600 for bike and got yosh full exhaust but didnt like it wasnt fond of idea of single sided exhaust so i got rs3 slip ons and a refund from dealer for like 300 ,power commander pc3, and k&n air filter... totalled 11k out the door but this is also 6 years ago ...

I live in Columbus, Ohio. This is how I do it when I buy Hayabusas. Yes, this is my 3rd bike, the last 2 bikes I was hit by ignorant cagers and they were at fault. So anyways, I go to cycletrader and I do price check on the best deal I can get in the State of Ohio....which for some reason is there are 2 shops near Toledo, Ohio that have great deals. I than call the shops and I try to get them to bring the price down further and it usually does. Than I get them to fax me the quote to me the price out the door. I than go to my local shop with price quote fax. I go to them and ask them the price out the door for one of their bikes. They usually will say something ignorant like $13k out the door. I than tell them that I want them to match this price that I have on the faxed quote that is in my pocket. They look at the quote and freak out a sec and than agree to pay that price. Why, cause these people know me....I have no bones to go to Toledo and have a buddy drop me off and drive the bike to Columbus....to me it is just a ride and these people know it. September/2009 I bought a Brand new 2009 hayabusa and I paid $10,800.32 out the door. They wanted 13k and I told them I would be willing to go for a ride if they did not take the deal.....this works.....

Back