I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
Lol
Blue on grayscale.jpg

Blue on grayscale.jpg

Nice, you cropped out the foot!:laugh:

Just kidding!

Is that photoshop, or an in camera feature?

I like it.
Bubba

Duh...I'm too busy trying to see what change you made to the bike to notice all else is Black and White...:banghead:...:laugh:

Had to find a pic of another Blue Busa cuz I thought you changed stickers or sumthin...:banghead:

Cool effect...:thumbsup:

And yes Bubba I also thought about those 'toes' from other pic too..

Duh...I'm too busy trying to see what change you made to the bike to notice all else is Black and White...:banghead:...:laugh:

Had to find a pic of another Blue Busa cuz I thought you changed stickers or sumthin...:banghead:

Cool effect...:thumbsup:

And yes Bubba I also thought about those 'toes' from other pic too..

The Kanji and wheels where changed from the stock gold color, and i didn't notice the black and white til I read ur post either:laugh:

The Kanji and wheels where changed from the stock gold color, and i didn't notice the black and white til I read ur post either:laugh:

Good thing Rattlesnakes cant jump out of PCs cuz we both would have gotten bit...:laugh:

Did not notice wheels but I thought the decals were diff.

Why thank u fine sir. I thought that did share some sexy resemblance. :thumbsup:
Posted via Mobile Device

So the wif is going to powdercoat mah stuff for our anniv. my original thought was semigloss black with shiney black rims.

but part of me wants to bite the crap outta your style.

Nice pic! I must say that Mr. Takeuon has one of the best looking Busas I've ever seen. If you're going to beg, borrow or steal from someone's design, his would be a fine choice. :thumbsup:

So the wif is going to powdercoat mah stuff for our anniv. my original thought was semigloss black with shiney black rims.

but part of me wants to bite the crap outta your style.

This is pretty much what yours will look like then :whistle::whistle:

056.jpg

Back