My windshield sucks!!!!!!

dk55belair

Registered
Any one bought a touring windshield they recommend. I want something to keep the wind off me. It's hell getting old.

busa windshield.jpg

Last edited:
I used to have a Zero Gravity double bubble and it did not suit my needs for a touring windshield. It did look nice, but anything over 60 MPH was a pain unless I was leaning over the tank.

About 2 months ago I bought a MRA Vario Touring windshield and have not looked back since. It is a bit pricey at $150, but it does the job very well. I commute 45 minutes one way to work and 75% of that is interstate speeds and this windshield holds up well. The air deflector has many different angles and stays firmly at any of them you set it to.

Check it out at Twisted Throttle by clicking here!

5302-500x600.jpg

Here's my Zero Gravity Sport Touring Windscreen. I'm 6'1" and the wind hits my shoulders. It's pretty nice.

IMG_0292edit.jpg

I used to have a Zero Gravity double bubble and it did not suit my needs for a touring windshield. It did look nice, but anything over 60 MPH was a pain unless I was leaning over the tank.

About 2 months ago I bought a MRA Vario Touring windshield and have not looked back since. It is a bit pricey at $150, but it does the job very well. I commute 45 minutes one way to work and 75% of that is interstate speeds and this windshield holds up well. The air deflector has many different angles and stays firmly at any of them you set it to.

5302-500x600.jpg

I like the adjustable option. thanks

Cut your seat down and lean in more... I assume you are riding straight up.

Feel free to send me that DB I love mine. :laugh:

5302-500x600.jpg

Can you post up some pics of it on your bike? I like the sound of it.

Headed out the door right now, but I will get some pics up when I get back.

I tend to leave mine in the full upright position as this blows the wind clear over my helmet when I am riding upright. I was a bit concerned about the looks when I first mounted it, but have grown to like it and now don't care what anyone else thinks as it works great on the interstate for over an hour a day.

Actually, my wife is far from being ready to go, so here are a couple of quick pictures inside the garage.

Also, the adjustable portion and the mount are removable. So, if you only wanted the flap on for long trips, you could remove all of it and just cruise around town with a screen that looks like a double bubble.

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

i have one too. 6"3" and wind is not an issue. ive got pics around here with it on, ill try ti dig up the thread

Back