Exhaust gasket thingies

Payne

Registered
So I totally raped one of my old ones and there is just no way I can put it back there :( Now im out of service until I get a new one, anyone know where I can get one fast? Ideally within 2 days but I do NOT mind waiting a little longer. Just NEED them by next tuesday cause I am off to the Dragon :)

For reference, one of these:

zDSC00364.jpg

Just came back from the stealership, apparently its official name is "exhaust connector" it goes on your headers that connect to your pipes, it goes under the clamp.

$38 bucks for 2 and got to wait 4-5 days :(

Yea I no wot you mean m8 mine seemed to have stuck fast in my right hand side stock pipe when I removed to add my slipons on had to slighty bend end of stock link pipe thingy and prize out with screw driver so I also could do with new one off these so please help us

Yeah, I believe that gasket is the one that goes between the mid-pipe and the header pipe.
Looks like you're gonna hafta make that one work or just wait.!!
I know for SURE I couldn't get something like that around here without ordering it.!!

Maybe you can order from a shop in tennessee and have em expressed shipped so you and the gaskets arrrive there at the same time

Back