Gap between front Fork and wheels

Vnaik

Registered
Hey Guys dumb question ........i swapped my front wheels yesterday and forgot to notice or make a mental note as to what the gap was when i removed the old wheel. The gap between the wheel and the forks. i have the Axel bolt in pretty tight and don't wanna force it anymore. If any one have pics that would be great....cheers also any advice on fork seals would be great as i noticed when i pressed down on the front there was a tiny residue or fork oil left on the bottom part......Bike build coming along thanks to the forum been an awesome checking point when i am stuck with any thing.....

V

Last edited:
I don't have a picture but do you have the spacers in place between the forks and the wheel. I think the torque is 74 ft/lb

hmmm i dont think so there were none when i removed the wheel or at least i think so i would have seen them what size are the spacers? Thanks for the input....

I will take some pictures for you when I get home but it will be about 5 more hours I am sure someone will help you out before then. Still I will do what I can.

Thank you man that was very helpful......i just swapped wheels i am guessing that the bearing and seals were already on the new rim i will check it out when i get home tonight....thank you for yourhelp

Back