Hallett Track Day Video #2, need your help pashnit.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Twotonevert on Vimeo

It you can stand to watch it, I did catch the aftermath of the wreck in turn 9 with the triumph. The video is pretty shaky, Tim, I need a good solution for a solid mount that is close to the bike. I want to be able to take rear view shots.

I don't know how it will do at Hallett yet, but I glued the quick connect together. It got rid of a lot of the shaking.

I don't know how it will do at Hallett yet, but I glued the quick connect together. It got rid of a lot of the shaking.

How do you take the camera off the bike? Do you leave the base and arm attached and just remove the the thumb screw?

How do you take the camera off the bike? Do you leave the base and arm attached and just remove the the thumb screw?

Just put one of the adhesive pieces on the tail, thats what I did.. when i want a back shot I just put a different base on the camera and VIOLA I'm done...

Cool vid! A look in the other direction.
I put some pieces of Scotch tape in the stick-on part of my mount to tighten up the clearance between it and the slip-in part. Down to just the vibration flex in the plastic itself.
I got the Triumph crash too. He had just stopped sliding when I went between him and his bike. I'll edit and upload it latter tonight. Post it in the morning.
We must have been turning pretty close to the same lap times, you'd leave a few bikes in front of me, or a few behind, then I'd not see you again the whole session.
My legs still hurt, but it sure was fun.:thumbsup:

Just put one of the adhesive pieces on the tail, thats what I did.. when i want a back shot I just put a different base on the camera and VIOLA I'm done...

Thats what I have Doug, too shaky. :banghead:

Cool vid! A look in the other direction.
I put some pieces of Scotch tape in the stick-on part of my mount to tighten up the clearance between it and the slip-in part. Down to just the vibration flex in the plastic itself.
I got the Triumph crash too. He had just stopped sliding when I went between him and his bike. I'll edit and upload it latter tonight. Post it in the morning.
We must have been turning pretty close to the same lap times, you'd leave a few bikes in front of me, or a few behind, then I'd not see you again the whole session.
My legs still hurt, but it sure was fun.:thumbsup:

I know, I kept thinking we would pass each other one way or another, but we never did. :laugh: Is it the outside of your thighs, mine are sore too. :laugh:

Back